Thank you for your interest in our company and product line. We are glad you have chosen to do business with us. This section is designed to help you get started with us.
We sell wholesale to businesses only (we do drop ship; more on that below). A business is a company or person who orders product from us for the purpose of reselling it either retail or wholesale. It can be a store (such as a hardware store or pawn shop), an online business, a catalog company, an individual selling at a flea market, etc. For the first order some type of proof that you are a bona fide business would need to be provided such as a business license, wholesale or retail license, receipt from purchasing a flea market booth, etc. Wholesale orders must be a minimum of $100 or a $2.50 handling fee will be applied.
Drop shipping: We can ship your orders directly to your customers for you (this is called drop shipping). If the order is less than $50 there will be a $2.50 handling fee applied.Orders Can Be Placed by the Following Methods:
- Ordering Online: For the fastest processing of orders, you can create your own online account and order online from our website. Besides being a convenient way to place your orders anytime you want, your online account will store a record of all your orders for review. Also, you can log in and change account information, such as your credit card or shipping address, without having to call us. And you can view wholesale pricing anytime. To get started go to our homepage and look for box that says “WHOLESALE ONLY”. Click on that box, and once it is open follow the instructions under the section “Become a Dealer”.
- Sending an E-mail: You can send you order via e-mail anytime to email@example.com. Be sure to include the address you want the order shipped to, the method of shipping, the method of payment and the proper model number and quantity for each item you want shipped.
- Sending a Fax: You can send an order by fax anytime to (252) 830-5542. Be sure to include the address you want the order shipped to, the method of shipping, the method of payment and the proper model number and quantity for each item you want shipped.
- Calling In: You can place your order over the phone. We are open Monday through Friday excluding Federal holidays from 9:00AM to 5:00PM, EST. Simply call (800) 497-0539 from inside the United States (outside the US please call 252-830-5577) and ask for sales.
- Walk-in: You are most welcome to come visit our facility in North Carolina (We love visitors!). We have a showroom where you can view samples of our entire product line. We are open Monday through Friday excluding Federal holidays from 9:00AM to 5:00PM, EST. If you are going to visit please call ahead so we can be prepared for your visit and your order.
Orders placed online have to be paid by credit card issued by a US bank. Orders placed by other means can be paid by either credit card issued by a US bank, COD-Cashier’s Check or Money Order, Wire Transfer, Western Union or mailed in payment. Once we receive the order we will ship it out as quickly as possible, but all orders will ship within 1 to 2 business days unless there is something unusually complex about it.
The order will be pulled and packed in our warehouse. Each order is double checked before packing to insure accuracy and then checked again to insure proper packing. The Postal Service, Fed Ex and UPS stop by our facility twice a day, so you have a choice between these 3 shipping services. Shipping charges are prepaid and added to the invoice, unless you would prefer that we use your account number. A copy of the invoice, with a complete breakdown of charges and the tracking number, will be e-mailed to any e-mail address you want. A packing list (a list of the contents of the order without prices) will be placed on the box, unless the order is a drop shipment (in which case we do not put a packing list or anything that identifies us on the box). If you prefer to have an invoice placed on or in the box just let us know and we would be happy to oblige.
We ship hundreds of orders every week, but we still take the time to have each and every one checked by two people to insure that the proper items have been pulled, that it is packed properly, that it is addressed correctly and that any special requests that a customer may have made have been addressed. This is just one part of the great service that we provide our customers here at Cutting Edge Products.