BEST PRICE GUARANTEE!
We have a new pricing policy regarding all Taser units. We will match any distributor's pricing on any Taser product. We will not be undersold!
Please note: sales of this item are prohibited on Amazon
The TASER X26P is the pinnacle of less than lethal self-defense. Offering the highest take-down power available, the X26P is a strong addition to any civilian self-protection plan. It is also the same innovative tool used and trusted by law enforcement agencies around the world. This means its effective against even the most aggressive assailants, or persons under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol. Its large size gives it a menacing appearance, stopping attackers in their tracks. Equipped with a durable holster and rugged carrying case, the X26P is suited for both home-defense and professionals such as security personnel or delivery drivers.
- Neuro-Muscular Incapacitation (NMI) – temporarily overrides an attacker’s central nervous system, limiting muscular control for 5 seconds
- Class 3A LASER targeting – paired with a powerful LED flashlight, targets are hard to miss
- 15-foot Safety Range – gives you ample space to make a safe escape
Contact Stun – added insurance in those close encounters
- Blackhawk Holster – ensures comfortable and secure carrying, this Kydex holster is the same one trusted by law enforcement
- Long-Life Replaceable Battery – providing over 50 firings, your X26P is ready when you need it
- The TASER X26P immobilizes attackers for 5 seconds per trigger pull, providing single-fire/multi-cycle capabilities so you have enough time to make a Safe Escape.
- Each X26P kit includes two live cartridges, performance power magazine, right-handed Blackhawk holster and conductive target to practice and gain confidence with the self-defense tool.
- No license needed to carry openly or concealed in most states.
- 1-Year Warranty
- TASER X26P
- 2 live Cartridges
- Right-handed Blackhawk holster
- Perormance Power Magazine (This is not a rechargeable battery)
- Conductive Target
For Toll-Free Product Support Please Call: (866) 220-0272