Transforms an ordinary doorknob into a highly sensitive burglar alarm.
In order to gain easy access to your home, burglars will first try your door to see if it is unlocked. This device utilizes dual-sensing technology to enable it to protect both metal & wooden doors. For most doors (wooden door with metal knobs), the touch sensor will detect a person touching the outside doorknob and will instantly emit a loud 110 dB alarm to scare him away and alert you to the attempted entry. Even if he is wearing gloves, the Pro-Tec-Door Alarm will sound as soon as the outside door knob is touched. For metal doors or those with wooden or plastic doorknobs, the vibration sensor will detect the attempted forced entry. You can use the chime mode at home to notify you of visitors or in a business to announce customers.
- Protects your door from unwanted entry
- Simply hang on the inside doorknob
- Chime or 110 dB Alarm
- Even works if the burglar is wearing gloves
- Touch and Vibration Sensors
- Scares away a burglar before they enter
- Great for home and travel
- Warranty: 1 year
- 3 AAA batteries
- Streetwise PRO-TEC-DOOR Alarm
For Toll-Free Product Support Please Call: (866) 220-0272
Installing the Batteries:
Open the back cover and insert three (3) AAA batteries (not included) following the polarity diagram. Replace the back cover.
- Hang the unit on the inside door knob.
- Move the switch to the "Chime" or "Alarm" position. A red light will blink for 30 seconds. This prevents the unit from sounding during setup. Once the blinking stops, the device is armed.
- When used on metal doors and door knobs made of plastic or wood, move the sensitivity setting (located on the back of the unit) to "O" (Only Vibration). The vibration sensor will cause the Chime or Alarm to sound immediately if the door is shaken or opened.
- In Chime mode, activating the unit will cause the chime to sound twice and the unit will reset itself in 30 seconds. In alarm mode, it will sound continuously for 60 seconds and rearm itself after a 6 second delay.
- To turn off the unit, simply move the switch to the "Off' position.
Low Battery Warning:
The three (3) AAA batteries can last approximately 1500 hours in standby mode. If the batteries are running low, a beeping sound will indicate it is time to change the batteries.
If the alarm is either too sensitive or not sensitive enough, please see numbers 3 and 4 above to make sure the setting is correct on the back of the unit.
SHOP BY CATEGORY
- Access Control
- Ballistic Shields
- Chargers & Power Banks
- Counterfeit Detectors
- Displays & Catalogs
- Flashlights & Security Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Holsters & Handbags
- Key Hiders
- Memory Storage
- Metal Detectors
- Pink Ribbon Series
- Pepper Spray
- Stun Guns