In the event of multiple attackers, the JPX can be fired further than 23 feet and it will instantly mist multiple assailants all at once making them think twice about attacking. The spray spreads as it goes further, turning it into a cone or fog pattern, forcing attackers to breathe a cloud of pepper spray, stopping them in their tracks. This also works great for dogs and other animal attacks.
In the inactive position, the liquid agent is held in the cartridge by a nozzle seal which breaks once a pre-defined nominal pressure is reached.¬†The trigger pull is smooth with a pronounced release point, and the trigger automatically resets to fire the other charge.
FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT
- Most Law Enforcement operations with a firearm occur within 15 ft. (5 meters). JPX technology has the following advantages when comparing it with lethal use of force using a conventional firearm: Dedicated to Less-lethality
- The actual firing distance is 23 feet with a 2-foot spread
- Cartridges fired with primers for reliability
- Both Shockproof and Waterproof
- No solid parts or fragments being expelled through the nozzle
- Liquid Only Jet delivery minimizes the risk of injury
- Quick stopping power due to accurate and massive coverage with a liquid inflammatory agent
- Works well on suspects on drugs or who are violent
- 2 separate shots for better perpetrator control
- Ideal for cell extraction or prisoner transfer
- Perfect for animal control situations
- Can be used to extract suspects from closed spaces without risk
- No batteries to go dead or early electronic discharge accidents
4.76 oz. 2-shot Magazine
Minimum / Maximum Range: 5 to 23 ft.
Content: 2 charges per cartridge
OC Volume: .29 ounce of irritant agent per charge 400,000 SHU
- 1 JPX Black OC Magazine
WARNING: The MINIMUM safe discharge distance is 5 feet from the tip of the magazine to the target. Each owner’s manual describes specific safety protocols to follow. READ YOUR MANUAL BEFORE USING YOUR FIRESTORM JPX 2.